- Home /
Meladerm® is generally used to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmented skin on the body or face. Many of our customers use the product to achieve a uniform skin tone by reducing the appearance of uneven areas and dark spots. Meladerm® works by combining the well documented properties of the most beneficial and safest active ingredients. Most of the active ingredients in the formula are derived from natural extracts such as Mulberry, Licorice and Bearberry plants.
View More Details
Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), PEG-4 (and) Lactic Acid (and) Kojic Acid (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Mulberry Root Extract (and) Bearberry Leaf Extract (and) Licorice Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Olive Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Alpha Arbutin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine (SepiWhite™), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Citric Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, GigaWhite™ (Mallow Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract), Phenylethyl Resorcinol (SymWhite®), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Grapefruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid, Sorbic Acid, Ceramide 3, Lemon Juice Extract, Rentinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Emblica Fruit Extract
No Hydroquinone, No Steriods, No Mercury, No Parabens, No Artifical Fragrances or Colors, Oil Free learn more about our ingredients
Learn more about Meladerm on this episode of The Balancing Act
See what our 18k+ fans are saying
141 Review(s)| Add A Review
- I am Asian with very fair skin and have had melasma all over my forehead, cheeks and nose for over 3 years due to having a desk right next to the window at work. I tried dermatologists and lasers but everything made it worst. On top of that, I had hormonal and cystic acne which I found out was due to my allergy to dairy. Anyway, I am writing this review as I wanted to share what I have done to get rid or on my way of ridding all my acne, acne scars and melasma. First and foremost, I have given up dairy entirely which has completely cure me of my sporadic cystic acne. Second, for my melasma and other dark spots, I have been religiously using Meladerm for the last 3 months. The dark spots are still there but the underlying melasma has reduced in color by 60% or so. My overskin looks 10 times better and I feel if I continue to use Meladerm, there is a very high chance my dark spots and melasma will clear up entirely if not at least 90%. My face complexion just looks so much brighter and I am really happy with the results. But be patient...this is not magic lotion so it does take time for Meladerm to work. Good luck and I hope this product works for you as it did for me. Review by Jackie
- My face had so many dark spots on it that it just all ran together especially in the summer time. I literally spent thousands of dollars on products including being treated by a plastic surgeon. I started using meladerm in January of this year. This is the first summer I didn't have a totally dark blotchy face. I have to admit that my brown spots have faded at least 85%. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone with this problem. I am a life time user. I have more confidence as well. Thank you Meladerm. You've changed my life. Review by Lorena
First Skin Lightening Product That Has Ever Worked For Me!
This cream is absolutely amazing! I always try to make sure that I write a review about something so that potential buyers know that real people have use this and I've had results! I have never found a cream that works better than this at lightning my hyperpigmentation and post acne scars! It didn't even take that long to work, I started to see results within a month! And now I can comfortably go out without make up! And when I do wear make up I don't have to wear as much! People have commented a lot and told me how much better my skin looks! I will absolutely purchase again!
Review by Jacalyn
Happy with the results so far
- Im a dark skin young lady (nw42 with Mac cosmetics) and I've been using this product for a month now and I say I've definitely seen good results. I uses it just on the affected areas to check if there would be a difference. I have acne scarring snd hyperpigmentation on my cheeks and chin. I just reordered a second bottle as the first 50ml lasted me a month from using it twice a day with 1 pump in the morning and 1 pump at night. I saw results within 2 weeks and noticeable results at the month mark. I used meladerm in conjunction with the AHA serum from here as well and I think that might have improved my results. I look forward to using I over the next few months to get the best results. I live in NZ and used the USPS shipping method and it took 10 days to arrive. I hope this was helpful for anyone. Review by Tatenda
- I have dark skin and every time I get even the slightest pimple it always leaves a scar which sometimes takes months or years to get rid of. After hearing about meladerm I decided to try it. Meladerm leaves my skin slightly tingly after application and gets sensitive in the sun, so I only use it at night and on the spots I need to rather than applying all over my face. Within weeks I started noticing my dark acne spots fading away!! If I can use it twice a day I know they would fade away even faster. By the end of the first bottle, I hardly had any spots on my face! Review by Iman
Did not work for me
- I really hoped & prayed that it should work but it didn't. I have hyper-pigmentation on my upper lip and it's very embarrassing. After reading a lot of reviews i went with this. I don't understand why it didn't work for me.. :( .. I finished my bottle yesterday.. Review by Sneha
- Used it for a month, got compliments on how good my skin looked. Same compliments after two months! Wish there was a body lotion too! Review by Steph
- It's been two months since I've started using this product. I'm happy with the progress so far. It seems to work faster if I exfoliate my skin first. Review by Vera
So Worth It!!!!!
- I was a customer...I needed to cut down on spending, so foolishly I thought I could purchase less expensive dark spot removal products. Don't do it!! I'm back...the other products cost me only a little less and didn't work Duh!!! No brainer....It works better than any other product, and so worth it! Review by Mary
Better to use meladerm than consulting Dermatologists!
- Since last few years i am having pimples problem and during this period melasma started appearing on my face...even i am consulting dermatologists before melasma symptoms on my face but all in vain. 1.5 year back i went to famous dermatologist of city and after that melasma on my face was more prominent than ever before. On other side stomach affects due to their medicines. I was disappointed and my face skin tone was getting worst day by day. Through internet research i came to know about meladerm. I found it much expensive than my budget but after thinking alot i decided to try it. Now i've used its one bottle , although i cudn't find magical results but still i can say it works. And i have got 10-15% result during one and a half month.meladerm is worth of money while consulting dermatologists proved just a waste of tym and money to me with depression. Review by Hina
Read More Reviews