- Home /
- Antioxidant Facial Cleanser
The Antioxidant Facial Cleanser is a gentle formula that can be used daily to cleanse the skin from dirt, makeup and impurities. The cleanser works well to prepare the skin for treatment with other Civant products and can be used in routine with Meladerm.
Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Myristoyl Sarcosine, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide DEA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Almond Extract, Benzoic Acid, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Polyquaternium – 7, Sorbic acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Bamboo Powder, Angelica Extract, Geranium Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Elder Flower Extract, Burdock Extract, Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera, Lemon Juice Extract, DL-Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Sea Buckthorn Oil, Liquorice Extract, Emblica Extract
No hydroquinone, mercury, steroids, or parabens learn more about our ingredients
10 Review(s)| Add A Review
Best cleanser ever used
- I fell in love with the cleanser after just after the first use. Great product which cleansers the pores deeply but in the mean time its really gentle. Was surprised how big the bottle was. The bottle design is kinda disappointing and its kinda hard to squeeze the cleanser out but who cares when you get such a wonderful product. The Best cleanser i've ever used. Gives a matte finish to skin after cleansing. Really great product....highly satisfied :) Review by DT
- The product itself deserves five stars but the bottle design does not. It has a nice light scent, goes on smooth and rinses off clean. It does not remove eye makeup very well, and the bottle is rather hard to squeeze. Review by Michele
- This cleanser really works for my acne. I will continue to use this product along with Meladerm. Review by Rita
Great Value.....Fantastic Product!!!
- I had acne scars on both my face and back, and originally bought this cleanser for my face only. However, when I received my order I was extremely impressed at how big the bottle was. I've been using it VERY LIBERALLY (twice a day, for over a month) on my face and back and am impressed at how long this bottle has lasted. Progress so far: scars on my face have almost completely gone and scarring on my back has reduced drastically with help of the Microdermabrasion cloth. Review by Marina
- I have dry skin nad this is a non-drying cleanser and reasonably priced when compared to European brands. I rate 3 stars becuase the inner stopper is not intact, it keeps falling off whenever i squeeze the cleanser out. Quite frustrating Review by VICTORIA
5 star cleanser
- I fell in love with the cleanser the very 1st moment I used it, don think I will ever live without it. My favorite product of all the civant pdts. I loooooove it that's all I can say Review by Gee
CURE FOR ACNE
- UNBELIEVABLE!!!! THIS CLEANSER WORKED FOR MY ACNE. I WAS AT THE VERGE OF UNDERGOING ACCUTANE TREATMENT FOR MY STUBBORN ACNE, WHEN I TRIED THIS CLEANSER AND IT CLEARED MY ACNE. Review by Tope
My FAVORITE cleaneser!!!
- I've tried many facial cleaners but this one is my favorite aside from Cetaphil. It's a gentle cleanser that doesn't dry your skin. It has a light scent that is tolerable, unlike the smell of other cleansers. Leaves skin feeling smooth & young looking. Try this product & you won't be disappointed!!! Review by Tracy
Amazing. Clean. No Breakouts.
- This cleanser is soft, smooth, and honestly helps reduce my cystic acne breakouts, without the horrible effects that most cleansers do that contain Salicylic Acid. There is no dryness or oily feeling whatsoever, just plain clean and soft skin. I try everything once, but this product I cannot live without now! Review by Adrienne
- I like the smell of this cleanser and its not too harsh. Wish it lathered a bit more, but it works well enough. Review by Ian
Read More Reviews