- Home /
- Facial Moisturizer
Our moisturizer is a light, non-greasy formula that can be used daily as needed to restore moisture to dry skin. The formula also includes aloe, vitamin B3, argan oil and vitamin E and is suitable for all skin types.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, C10-18 Triglycerides, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ceramide 3
No parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, sulfates or phthalates. Cruelty free and vegan. learn more about our ingredients
7 Review(s)| Add A Review
- I have a dry skin and yet very oily face, but this moisturizer just does the trick of keeping my skin balanced. Not too oily as to break me out yet oily enough to keep my face soft and gooey, yes, I said gooey. I have a sometimes tedious facial skincare routine, but am so comfortable with this one that it is my go to product when I just don’t have the strength for the rest. Thumbs up Review by Chika
- Excellent product. It goes on so smoothly and feels wonderful on the skin. Review by Helen
- Expecting my order, toner, cleanser and moisturiser, I hope I will be satisfied enough to give positive comments. Can't wait. Although I rated it already. Review by Olayinka
does its job
- Most of the moisturizers I've tried caused acne because they can become greasy. This one did not and I love it! Been using for over 2 weeks and will continue using it in my skin care routine. Review by Michele
It's worth it!
- I read the review of the person above and my mouth flew open Review by Kimberly
Perfect for sensitive skin
- Have suffered from embarrassing adult acne for several years and have never been able to use a moisturizer. With the acne washes causing dry skin it seemed to be an on going cycle. After purchasing meladerm and the cleanser I purchased this in the hopes of being able to properly moisturize my skin daily. This has been a miracle product no acne or greasy face issues. Absolutely love this product. Review by jessica
It's nice but too expensive
- Great moisturizer and suits my skin but I don't know if I'll keep buying because of the price. Lower it 50% and it would be much more reasonable. Review by Patricia K.
Read More Reviews