- Home /
Meladerm® contains over 10 advanced ingredients that brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as age spots, acne marks, melasma, and uneven skin tone. Many of our customers use the product to achieve an uniform skin tone by reducing the appearance of discolorations and dark spots caused by factors such as age, acne, sun exposure and pregnancy. Meladerm® works by combining the well documented properties of the most effective skin brightening ingredients. Many of the key ingredients in the formula are derived from natural extracts such as Mulberry, Licorice and Bearberry plants. Our products contain absolutely no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or other harsh bleaching substances.
Learn More About Meladerm®
Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), PEG-4 (and) Lactic Acid (and) Kojic Acid (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Mulberry Root Extract (and) Bearberry Leaf Extract (and) Licorice Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Olive Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Alpha Arbutin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine (SepiWhite™), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Citric Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, GigaWhite™ (Mallow Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract), Phenylethyl Resorcinol (SymWhite®), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Grapefruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid, Sorbic Acid, Ceramide 3, Lemon Juice Extract, Rentinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Emblica Fruit Extract
No Hydroquinone, No Steriods, No Mercury, No Parabens, No Artifical Fragrances or Colors, Oil Free learn more about our ingredients
Learn more about Meladerm on this episode of The Balancing Act
See what our 25K+ fans are saying
159 Review(s)| Add A Review
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!
This is my first review ever on a skin product. I am 40 and have suffered really bad acne since I was a teenager. I’ve been to numerous dermatologist and have had no joy. They put me on steroids, antibiotics, you name it I’ve gone through them all! My acne has always been around the jaw area. I stopped antibiotics last year after they caused a lot of damage and havoc and decided to make my own research on the internet. I have always been conscious about my diet, I’d go as far as saying I’ve been eating clean food so I knew it was not down to poor diet etc. I knew that it was something to do with hormonal imbalance. I tried a lot of supplements. After doing a lot of research I found came across a forum which you had to pay before you can get access. I thought, why not, I’ve already spent thousands of pounds on skincare products a mere $15 is not going to break my bank. I came across some interesting hormonal balancing supplements and decided to try them. To cut the long story short, my acne cleared after 3-4 months and I was too scared to get excited. I kept looking myself in the mirror several times a day looking for newly born zit. None!
By this time acne scars left me looking like a man with a beard as you can imagine after all these years. I did more research online again and after trying several products that promised clearing blemishes etc, by chance I came across Civant! I had given up by that time. After using Meladerm for 3 weeks the scars started to fade. I first bought 2 Meladerm, face wash and toner all in one go. I am still on my first one. I started using it on the 21 May 2018. During the first 2 weeks I developed fine rash that freaked me out. I got a little bit scared thinking I had an allergic reaction but I thought that must be expected when you start a new skincare regimen. I continued using the product. It cleared after a few days. My skin is generally very sensitive. The texture of my skin has dramatically improved. It’s so unbelievably smooth. Scars are still there but fading fast. I use the regimen morning and evening.
Few weeks ago I bought one more Meladerm, too scared to run out, more face wash, toner and finally the serum which I never noticed they had before. Because my skin is very dry so I’ll now order the moisturiser. I live in UK and obviously I had to pay £15 customs fee. My first order arrived pretty quickly, within 2 weeks or 1 and a half week. The second order took longer and I contacted Civant customer services and they assured me it was on its way. If you have acne scars I would definitely recommend this product. I’m black by the way, thought this might help if you’re wondering if it’s suitable for all skin colours. Sorry for such a long review but I thought it might help anyone who’s in doubt.
Oh... one more thing....when I was doing my research I also decided to do a food intolerance test, and I found out that eggs were causing some of the havoc with my hormones and some other foods which I cut out. That’s a story for another day! Review by Naye
Melasma spots appear lighter
- I have been using this product for a few months now and was a little frustrated because I didn't think it was working on my melasma; however, it is in fact working! I first realized the change in a recent photo where my melasma was not even visible! That hasn't happened in years! With that said, I can see the hyperpigmentation when I look at my face in the mirror but the spots are much lighter than they used to be, I don't even worry about using a lot of makeup to cover up anymore. I'm not sure if the melasma will completely disappear but so far I'm happy these spots at least look lighter. I have literally spent thousands of dollars over the years on peels, medicated treatments, dermatologists, Obagi, Rodan & Fields, etc. and so far, this seems to be the only product that is actually doing something. I'm pleased. Review by Airam
Excellent product, reasonably priced!
- I use Meladerm with AHA Exfoliating Serum and these products work! I have brown spots on my hands and arms and have seen a significant improvement in the pigmentation. I use both products twice a day and the serum lasts longer than the cream, but I will continue to order both! Review by Teri
Only thing that works
- Started seeing results in just 3 weeks. This is pretty much the only thing that has worked for me. Review by Rich
- Waste of money. Totally useless. I bought two bottles at once, used them regularly and there was no improvement in my skin tone and hyperpigmentation Review by Iqra
Great product!!! The best !!!!!
- Great product! And great costumer service. ! Thank you !!!! Review by GM
Amazing product. I would definitely buy again.
- I have tried every conceivable skin care product that has been made. I am extremely light skinned and have freckles and some age spots. I am 74 and started using Meladerm two weeks ago. This is not an exaggeration and I am not getting paid for this review. This product is amazing. The very dark age spot that I had beside my ear has almost completely disappeared. The several I have on my cheeks are almost gone. This product does do what it says it will. Thank you Civant. Review by Sandy
Awesome results I like it
- Awesome Review by Khan
Helps Acne Scars!!
- This stuff really works!! Although it takes some time to really see results. I have been using it for about 2 months now or 8 weeks. After 4 weeks I was feeling discouraged because I was seeing results, but I felt they were minimal. It wasnt until I just compared pictures from today to 8 weeks ago that I saw just how big of a difference there was! I had bad acne after stopping birth control and since going back on the pill, my breakouts have lessened dramatically, but I was left with tons of hyperpigmentation spots all over. Meladerm has definitely gotten rid of most of them and has lightened the biggest/darkest ones. I would definitely recommend giving it a shot! Review by Bel
Great product, seriously, try it for 4 weeks. You might not see results in 1-3 weeks, but week 4, its like magic.
- I've only been using it about 4 weeks or so but it has helped fade some pigmentation from acne scars. Week 1, I didn't see any changes. Week 2, I thought it might be working. During Week 3, I didn't see any further changes from week 2. I was thinking about taking the refund to be honest. But, I kept up and then, in week 4, it just suddenly started working and I noticed a substantial fading of my dark spots. Really good product thus far, it does its job, you just have to be patient. There is a reason that they give you 4 weeks to get you money back--after 4 weeks, you're not going to want to stop using it! Review by Chris
Read More Reviews