- Home /
Meladerm® contains over 10 advanced ingredients that brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as age spots, acne marks, melasma, and uneven skin tone. Many of our customers use the product to achieve an uniform skin tone by reducing the appearance of discolorations and dark spots caused by factors such as age, acne, sun exposure and pregnancy. Meladerm® works by combining the well documented properties of the most effective skin brightening ingredients. Many of the key ingredients in the formula are derived from natural extracts such as Mulberry, Licorice and Bearberry plants. Our products contain absolutely no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or other harsh bleaching substances.
Learn More About Meladerm®
Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), PEG-4 (and) Lactic Acid (and) Kojic Acid (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Mulberry Root Extract (and) Bearberry Leaf Extract (and) Licorice Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Olive Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Alpha Arbutin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine (SepiWhite™), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Citric Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, GigaWhite™ (Mallow Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract), Phenylethyl Resorcinol (SymWhite®), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Grapefruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid, Sorbic Acid, Ceramide 3, Lemon Juice Extract, Rentinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Emblica Fruit Extract
No Hydroquinone, No Steriods, No Mercury, No Parabens, No Artifical Fragrances or Colors, Oil Free learn more about our ingredients
Learn more about Meladerm on this episode of The Balancing Act
See what our 25K+ fans are saying
148 Review(s)| Add A Review
Civiant has truly saved my life!!! Customer service is beyond excellent!!!
- Now 34 I have suffered with cystic acne since the age of nine years old. A few years ago a stranger came up to me and said "go online and research this product I am about to tell you....CIVANT", which I did. That's how bad my acne was that strangers off the street were always approaching me and asking me what was I using on my face, and that I should take "their advice". After much research I decided to order melederm, which I thank GOD FOR!!! The cherry on top was when I started using the exfoliating serum along with it because of all the great reviews of the two combined and boy was every reviewer right!!! Together they are a powerhouse. My skin is beautiful. I know longer get the stares, the teasing or laughing in public. I used to come home and cry to my husband and I was in my twenties at the time!!! So to Civiant and your CUSTOMER SERVICE I THANK YOU!!!! You go above and beyond for me when I have any concerns, TRULY THANK YOU! Review by Helen
The best hyperpigmen product
- I ve been using all kind of brand for my pigmen n melasma. I even went to dermatology doctor. It just didnt dissapear. I tried your product in two weeks I could see improvement, my pigmen on my cheek lighten and i could see improvement. I m so happy Review by Rika
I have brown spots on my nose that developed due to sun damage. I also have freckles. My main concern was the brown spots.
I have tried several products. L'Oreal Youth Code Even Day Cream along with Dark Serum. Made VERY little difference. I tried MD Complete. Not effective. I tried Murad. Not effective. I was ready to go to see a Dermatologist to get some kind of treatment. Fraxel, PDT, etc. Than I read reviews on here of people that tried alternate creams/serums just like i have and even went to have cosmetic treatments which are extremely pricey and help with minimal results or in some cases made things worse. I did my research and for the most part it sounds like Meladerm is the real deal. (per most consumers) So i decided to get Meladerm and the AHA exfoliating serum. (i actually purchased 2 Meladerm creams and 1 serum). Why not? You get a discount and it's so much cheaper than cosmetic treatment. THIS IS MY 100% REAL REVIEW. I am a 36 year hispanic male from Los Angeles CA. Light skin. Fairly large Brown spots covering most of my nose and a few tiny scattered spots that are like at least 5 times darker than my skin. My products arrived. I am on day 5 as of this morning. FIVE DAYS! Yes the dark spots have begun to fade by at least 3 shades. Mind you it has only been 5 days. To see results it can take 2-4 weeks. And to notice a real difference can take a few months. So if you are reading this review, Meladerm works just like it says it does. I wanted to see results quickly so it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that one would get better results using the cream and serum. Im glad i bought 2 meladerm creams instead of just one.Now when the first one finishes, i dont have to wait for another to arrive in the mail. FYI for me a little goes a long way as well. Hope this was helpful. Thanks CIVANT. You guys rock. Review by L.A Bee
The Best Cream I have ever used
- I have used this cream for two months now, it really transformed my skin. I had terrible scars all over my face after needling freckle removal treatment in an award wining London clinic in Mar 2017. I am so blessed to find out this miracle product after surfing the web, now, the scars are visibly lightened and fading. I am ecstatic with the result, my skin tone is now even, smooth and glowing, the overall complexion is better than after using Obagi Nu Derm. Review by H
Unfortunate waste of money
- Unfortunately this product was an expensive waste of money. I followed the directions precisely, used it diligently and was extremely careful about using adequate sun screen. I saw absolutely no results. I'm glad for those of you who've had success but I'll never purchase this again. Review by Jennifer
I love this product - the only thing I've tried that works. Takes time to see effects but worth it.
- I'm Chinese and live in the sunniest region of the country. The sunshine is fierce and although I wear the strongest sunscreen and a hat, I have a tendency to develop freckles and other discolorations. After trying a lot of products (and wasting a lot of money), I was desperate to find something effective and found this product on a skincare review site. It seemed well priced and when I saw the before and after pics, I was convinced to give it a try. I've been using it for about 3 months and my skin's clarity and radiance have improved greatly. I now often get compliments on my skin - this product with Great Lakes Powdered Collagen in my daily smoothies have made the world of difference. To be honest, it takes a while for the product's effects to be noticeable but with consistency over time, it's worth it. Review by Anna
- I have been using this cream for over 2 years now and I must say I have no regrets whatsoever, I was introduced to this amazing cream by my housemate after seeing how amazing her skin was...I had problem skin which really affected my confidence I could not look at people in the eyes lol yeah true story ..but after using this miracle cream that all changed..my skin is soo smooth like a baby, I have no blemishes or dark spots on my face, my skin is one colour and I have people asking me what am using because my skin is too smooth and it has lightened my completion THANKS MELADERM FOR SAVING MY LIFE ... Oh I use the the toner and the serum tooo works wonders guys Review by Bee
Good product and works well
- I usually don't post reviews, however, it was a great risk for me to buy such an expensive product. After exchange rate and shipping it turned out well over $100 CAD and it totally worth it. Review by Ayesha
- I am Asian with very fair skin and have had melasma all over my forehead, cheeks and nose for over 3 years due to having a desk right next to the window at work. I tried dermatologists and lasers but everything made it worst. On top of that, I had hormonal and cystic acne which I found out was due to my allergy to dairy. Anyway, I am writing this review as I wanted to share what I have done to get rid or on my way of ridding all my acne, acne scars and melasma. First and foremost, I have given up dairy entirely which has completely cure me of my sporadic cystic acne. Second, for my melasma and other dark spots, I have been religiously using Meladerm for the last 3 months. The dark spots are still there but the underlying melasma has reduced in color by 60% or so. My overskin looks 10 times better and I feel if I continue to use Meladerm, there is a very high chance my dark spots and melasma will clear up entirely if not at least 90%. My face complexion just looks so much brighter and I am really happy with the results. But be patient...this is not magic lotion so it does take time for Meladerm to work. Good luck and I hope this product works for you as it did for me. Review by Jackie
- My face had so many dark spots on it that it just all ran together especially in the summer time. I literally spent thousands of dollars on products including being treated by a plastic surgeon. I started using meladerm in January of this year. This is the first summer I didn't have a totally dark blotchy face. I have to admit that my brown spots have faded at least 85%. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone with this problem. I am a life time user. I have more confidence as well. Thank you Meladerm. You've changed my life. Review by Lorena
Read More Reviews