- Home /
Meladerm® contains over 10 advanced ingredients that brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation such as age spots, acne marks, melasma, and uneven skin tone. Many of our customers use the product to achieve an uniform skin tone by reducing the appearance of discolorations and dark spots caused by factors such as age, acne, sun exposure and pregnancy. Meladerm® works by combining the well documented properties of the most effective skin brightening ingredients. Many of the key ingredients in the formula are derived from natural extracts such as Mulberry, Licorice and Bearberry plants. Our products contain absolutely no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or other harsh bleaching substances.
Reduce the appearance of:
- Hyperpigmentation & Dark Discolorations
- Acne Marks
- Sun Tans
- Dark Elbows, Knees, Underarms & Knuckles
- Melasma & Chloasma
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Age Spots, Liver Spots & Sun Spots
- Old Scars
Learn More About Meladerm®
Water, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Butylene Glycol, Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Kojic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alpha Arbutin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, C10-18 Glycerides, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine (Sepiwhite™), Citric Acid, Phenylethyl Resorcinol (SymWhite®), Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract (GigaWhite™), Dicaprylyl Ether, Hyaluronic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Sorbic Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
No hydroquinone, parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, sulfates or phthalates. Cruelty free and vegan. learn more about our ingredients
Learn more about Meladerm on this episode of The Balancing Act
See what our 25K+ fans are saying
163 Review(s)| Add A Review
BEST PRODUCT IN THE MARKET
- The acne product that actually worked for me. Love it. Now my face is clear and all the scars and acne are gone Review by Subbu
Slow but working.
- Slow but working. I have consumed two bottles of Meladerm, Consumed one bottle but no change but after second people asked me why my skin is getting better. After reviewing numerous positive reviews I purchased this but its terribly slow. I have ordered two more bottles now let's see and hope for the best. Will share new experience soon. Review by Sadaf Mansoor
So far, so good
- I've only been using Meladerm for two weeks. Here's what I can tell you. I have acne prone skin and I'm afraid to try new products because I'm afraid of break-outs. Because I experienced melasma that was making me very sad, I decided to try this product. I was very timid at first and applied it to a very small area of my face to see if I would break out. Then I gradually increased the area until I started to cover the entire area of hyperpigmented skin. NO BREAKOUTS! It's only been two weeks so of course results are limited, but I am starting to see a brightening of my skin that is encouraging enough that I will continue using the product for a couple of months to see what happens. My dermatologist gave me a prescription with hydroquinone in it, but I will give Meladerm a full two months before I decide whether or not to use the Rx. I will update my review again after I've given the product enough time to work. I should mention that I am also exfoliating daily with Clinique's 7 day scrub, because I had a couple of samples at home. Review by Jude
- Love Meladerm. I developed melasma in my 30s and nothing worked to lighten it. I tried natural remedies and all of the doctor prescribed stuff. I took a chance with Meladerm and just after a month I started seeing the brown patches breaking up. Its been 3 months now and the melasma is much much lighter. I don't feel as self conscious about going out without makeup and even with just a light layer of foundation it completely disappears. I've been recommending this product to all my friends and they all love it! Review by Rae
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!
This is my first review ever on a skin product. I am 40 and have suffered really bad acne since I was a teenager. I’ve been to numerous dermatologist and have had no joy. They put me on steroids, antibiotics, you name it I’ve gone through them all! My acne has always been around the jaw area. I stopped antibiotics last year after they caused a lot of damage and havoc and decided to make my own research on the internet. I have always been conscious about my diet, I’d go as far as saying I’ve been eating clean food so I knew it was not down to poor diet etc. I knew that it was something to do with hormonal imbalance. I tried a lot of supplements. After doing a lot of research I found came across a forum which you had to pay before you can get access. I thought, why not, I’ve already spent thousands of pounds on skincare products a mere $15 is not going to break my bank. I came across some interesting hormonal balancing supplements and decided to try them. To cut the long story short, my acne cleared after 3-4 months and I was too scared to get excited. I kept looking myself in the mirror several times a day looking for newly born zit. None!
By this time acne scars left me looking like a man with a beard as you can imagine after all these years. I did more research online again and after trying several products that promised clearing blemishes etc, by chance I came across Civant! I had given up by that time. After using Meladerm for 3 weeks the scars started to fade. I first bought 2 Meladerm, face wash and toner all in one go. I am still on my first one. I started using it on the 21 May 2018. During the first 2 weeks I developed fine rash that freaked me out. I got a little bit scared thinking I had an allergic reaction but I thought that must be expected when you start a new skincare regimen. I continued using the product. It cleared after a few days. My skin is generally very sensitive. The texture of my skin has dramatically improved. It’s so unbelievably smooth. Scars are still there but fading fast. I use the regimen morning and evening.
Few weeks ago I bought one more Meladerm, too scared to run out, more face wash, toner and finally the serum which I never noticed they had before. Because my skin is very dry so I’ll now order the moisturiser. I live in UK and obviously I had to pay £15 customs fee. My first order arrived pretty quickly, within 2 weeks or 1 and a half week. The second order took longer and I contacted Civant customer services and they assured me it was on its way. If you have acne scars I would definitely recommend this product. I’m black by the way, thought this might help if you’re wondering if it’s suitable for all skin colours. Sorry for such a long review but I thought it might help anyone who’s in doubt.
Oh... one more thing....when I was doing my research I also decided to do a food intolerance test, and I found out that eggs were causing some of the havoc with my hormones and some other foods which I cut out. That’s a story for another day! Review by Naye
Melasma spots appear lighter
- I have been using this product for a few months now and was a little frustrated because I didn't think it was working on my melasma; however, it is in fact working! I first realized the change in a recent photo where my melasma was not even visible! That hasn't happened in years! With that said, I can see the hyperpigmentation when I look at my face in the mirror but the spots are much lighter than they used to be, I don't even worry about using a lot of makeup to cover up anymore. I'm not sure if the melasma will completely disappear but so far I'm happy these spots at least look lighter. I have literally spent thousands of dollars over the years on peels, medicated treatments, dermatologists, Obagi, Rodan & Fields, etc. and so far, this seems to be the only product that is actually doing something. I'm pleased. Review by Airam
Excellent product, reasonably priced!
- I use Meladerm with AHA Exfoliating Serum and these products work! I have brown spots on my hands and arms and have seen a significant improvement in the pigmentation. I use both products twice a day and the serum lasts longer than the cream, but I will continue to order both! Review by Teri
Only thing that works
- Started seeing results in just 3 weeks. This is pretty much the only thing that has worked for me. Review by Rich
- Waste of money. Totally useless. I bought two bottles at once, used them regularly and there was no improvement in my skin tone and hyperpigmentation Review by Iqra
Great product!!! The best !!!!!
- Great product! And great costumer service. ! Thank you !!!! Review by GM
Read More Reviews