- Home /
- Microdermabrasion Cloth
With the use of advanced microfibers, the Microdermabrasion Cloth feels like a chamois when wet, but removes dead skin with an unprecedented degree of precision and efficiency. The skin surface is left clean from impurities. All this is done without chemicals, machines, nor invasive crystals. Recommended by dermatologists and used by estheticians in their routine treatments. It's impervious to bleach, alcohol, detergents, and soaps. Reusable and lasts for months.
The benefits of using the Microdermabrasion Cloth can rival many costly clinical skin peels. The secret to the cloth is its "Micro Fiber" material where it is proven to exfoliate dead skin cells, remove cosmetics, oil and dirt. It can also significantly reduce or even eliminate acne. Compared to regular cotton wash cloths which can still leave skin dirty and wet, micro fiber cloths are known to pick up microscopic dirt and leave skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Using the Microdermabrasion cloth consistently will reduce the appearance of fine-line wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, scar tissue, and accelerate skin renewal to help erase the signs of aging. It also thoroughly deep cleans, removing 99% of dirt, excess oils, dead skin cells, makeup residue and bacteria from your skin. It's outstanding exfoliating action makes it ideal to use before other skin treatment products. Additionally, makeup goes on more smoothly and provides a polished look.
100% Micro Fiber learn more about our ingredients
5 Review(s)| Add A Review
- It looks like just a soft face wash cloth and i did not expect much. But the effects are quickly noticeable. My skin looks like i'm wearing primer under my makeup even when i'm not. I have very sensitive skin prone to eczema and this has not triggered any of my sensitivities. I had some small breakouts initially, but it cleared of quite soon as well. I think this was part of the cleansing/detoxing process. Tip: i cut the cloth into smaller pieces and use one small square at a time. Its more than enough for the face and neck areas, and lasts a lot longer this way. Review by Msvijesh
Small but Mighty!
- This little piece of cloth does take away the dead skin. It left my skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. Review by Naye
Does the job
- I have been using this cloth for a month now. It seems really flimsy and when it first arrived I thought that it wasn't going to actually do anything. I was pleasantly surprised. II use it once a week and immediately notice the difference after using. It's great for use on the lips too. My only complaint is the price. You can only use it a few times which means that you have to keep purchasing these so it becomes really expensive. Review by Nikki
Got rid of my dead skin instantly!
- I bought this as i had this huge patch of dead skin on both my cheeks that refused to peel off even with strong toner usage for weeks. A microdermabrasion facial once helped, but it expensive and leaves my skin extremely raw. This product however got rid of my dead skin on the first use! Its not rough and tough on your skin at all. Great product, would definitely recommend ! Review by Iman
- I have been using this product for the past six months and trust me its an outstanding product, with its continuous use my skin is much better now.Highly recommended! Review by As
Read More Reviews