- Home /
- SPF 50 Sunscreen
Light and non-greasy sunscreen for daily sun protection. Broad spectrum SPF 50 with UVA & UVB protection. Suitable for all skin types and skin tones. Paraben and oxybenzone free. Doesn't leave a white residue on the skin and water resistant up to 80 minutes.
Zinc Oxide 9%, Octinoxate 7.5%
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methicone, Isododecane, Propanediol, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/bis Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkylmethacrylate Copolymer, Tapioca Starch, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesqioleate, Isododecane, Dimethicone/bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Porphyridium Cruentum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Trimethylated Silica Gel
No oxybenzone, parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, sulfates or phthalates. Cruelty free and vegan. learn more about our ingredients
7 Review(s)| Add A Review
I love this sunscreen
- This is the the best sunscreen I have experienced as far texture, fill and not causing any negative skin effects. I am a Black woman and I'm so happy to find a high spf sunscreen, that does not give me a blue tint. this might be my sunscreen for life. I'm trying to address my uneven skin tone. Review by Soursop
Non greasy, just right!
- Best sunblock I have ever used. Hands down! Review by CaliSun
I recommend 110%
- I'm a snob when it comes to spf, i hate the tacky, white residue most leave and the ones that don't are 50 dlls and up for 1.7 oz!! I'm in love with this spf. It soaks up fairly quick, doesn't feel greasy, doesn't irritate my skin or cause break outs on my acne prone skin, it doesn't break the bank! And on top of all of that it lasts for ever. Review by Alma
Better than any other sunscreen
- I love the sunscreen because it does not leave white residue on my face and my face does not feel heavy when it works. Thank you so much for this wonderful product. Review by Sheila
- I was never religious about applying sunscreen every day because I couldnt find one that didn't cause me to break out if used more than a few days in a row. This sunscreen did not cause me any breakouts at all. Its been over 2 weeks and I will continue to use and purchase this product. I just wish it had the same scent as the cleanser and toner. Review by Michele
Cheap and Good
Non-greasy and non-pore clogging sunscreen. One of the cheapest and good sunscreen I've ever found. Sunscreens sold in Singapore are well above US$25 for quantity less than this.
Review by VICTORIA
Great for dark skin
- I have a hard time finding good sunblocks since most products leave a white residue on my dark skin. This one by Civant however is great and goes on without any residue. Review by R. W.
Read More Reviews